Jennifer-White
Jennifer White began her career in porn back in 2009 when she shot her very first sex scene in Vivid's porn movie Brand New Faces. Jennifer White, in an interview for Adult DVD Talk from October 2015, revealed she was apprehensive about filming her industry debut. Vivid Brand New Faces. That was my very first film. Alex Gonz was my first shoot. In the prior scene I had been smoking marijuana and had the most severe condition of a cotton mouth. This made me even more anxious because I was unable to talk. And giving a blowjob using a cotton mouth does not perform well. We're not smoking prior to any scene in the past. Jennifer White selected her stage porn name to pay homage to the Disney film Snow White. She also chose it because she liked the sound of an "girl next to me" first name. Jennifer White's own words. My name definitely needed to sound like someone real because I'm just like the girl next door or as I like to call it, the woman next door. The reason I was like that is because certain friends thought that all girls look like Jennifer. Growing up, my favourite Disney Princess was Snow White. People would always inform me when I was young that I resembled Snow White.
Comments
Post a Comment